Tuesday 19 March 2013

The 'Juice' of my life.

Twitter competitions are a rage now. Everyone at office, college, home or outdoors are madly tweeting way to win something. For people who organize it, it is a great promotion. Win-Win.
This, however, is not just a poem for winning. It is a true story. For the #HangoutWithFizz competition conducted by Appy



The first drop soothed the tongue
of ripe and bitter tastes of the past.
Scared at first, doubtful I hung,
of your inherent sweetness, 'Would it last?'

We bonded, like two hesitant people
over dinner, functions and parties.
With time, we became a known couple
intimate than any known pair of hotties!

You made me drunk, you made me happy
with apples and sugar, ofcourse dear Appy
whose every drop was a kiss
of new life I would never miss.

There were times good and bad
but with my Appy, I never once felt sad.
The comfort you gave, I never (untill now) realized
but you gave it to me, fully chilled and iced!

'Wish you had eyes, that would sweetly blink'
But one day, Hey, I swear I saw you wink

when i mentioned, 'Friends, do try him out,

He'll be your coolest best forever friend, no doubt!'

My thanks is lost. Speechless, I have no words
xcept the musical tune and those whistling birds
who sang your glory and cried,
'May your HAPPINESS spread far and wide"


2 comments:

  1. Wow ... the Appy guys would be delighted :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomely put. Even the Appy guys wouldn't have imagined someone describing things in this beautiful way :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyscape

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker