Tuesday 14 August 2012

Absolutely Random

This is my first not-a-prior-prepared post. I still dont understand what came over me to write this.




 Every time wanted to pen my thoughts down, I got hooked on to some other work immediately. Why am I starting my post like this? Because I did not convert my thoughts into a writing for about 5 times in the last week or so!


One question that I, and probably all the writers/students/people, should ask themselves is this: "What are my priorities and in what order should I go about them?"

I realized that being skilled in many areas is a dangerous positive rather than a helpful one. Being a Jack of all trades comes along with the price of having no space to breathe. The reason simply being that you try to put your foot in all the places and finally toppling down due to lack of balance. 

That kept me thinking, was my passion really writing? Or did I want to flaunt my skills to satisfy my ego? 

The question still remains unanswered. And Im searching within myself.


2 comments:

  1. Just go on with what you love ... don't worry about priorities ... things always fall into place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been asking myself the same question for sometime now.
    Trying to find my purpose and if, writing is my passion!!

    Not Just My Allegories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyscape

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker